Really Good Quote!

I got this and an e-mail and thought it was REALLY good! Tell me what you think....

Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the
tree. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid
of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they get the rotten apples from the
ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples up top think something's
wrong with them when in reality they're amazing. They just have to wait for
the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way
to the top of the tree.

I love it! Girls need to hear this kind of thing.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it!!! lol course I was one of the people that sent it to you :)

Ashley said...

Chica, you really need to post something new on here :P