Wow.....it's been way to long!!!

So, apparently I haven't blogged since before fair, which is ridiculous!! :p So.....lets see what else has been happening since that post....ummmm....
  1. My birthday!!
  2. State Fair!
  3. Many 4-H Meetings and Activities
  4. Puppet Ministry
  5. Babysitting
  6. Awards Banquet
  7. Guy Fawkes
  8. Planning our Formal Dance
I'm sure there's WAY more, but that's all I can remember without looking through the calendar! :) Anywayz, it's been pretty crazy and I love it!! :p God has been doing some incredible things in my life and that's always an adventure. Yep, that's all I can think of to say, but I thought I should post something! Bye......OH! what do you think of my new template?? :) Talk to you later and God Bless!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Very nice, I like the new template! I need to do some new posting on all of my blogs :P Oh, and I made a new one for Rowdy and Hot Shot's progress! Anywayz, we are some busy people and I shall talk to you soon!

Ashley said...

Ha, chica, once again you need to update your blog! I just updated all of mine, so it's your turn again :P

Sandie said...

Hey Naomi,

Cute blog! I didn't know you had one. =]

<3,
Sarah